This is the English version of the grant text
We have chosen a few relevant subsidy grants to translate into English. The forms and documents are still all in Dutch though. We hope this page helps you get a better idea of the grant. If you have any questions, reach out to us!To the Dutch version of this grant
This scheme has been prolonged until 31 May 2021. It’s still possible to apply for support for international collaboration. However, due to the persistent impact of the coronavirus pandemic, the Fund feels compelled to make some changes to its support scheme for international travel. From 4 September 2020, the following changes apply:
- We will only consider applications for journeys to areas coded green or yellow (at the time of application).
- We encourage applicants to investigate manners of international collaboration that do not require physical travel or contact.
- Grant money may be used to fund hours spent on e.g. desktop research, online meetings, or the development and implementation costs of non-physical presentations such as video, online workshops, podcasts etc.
- Applicants must describe in their application how they deal with health protocols/national guidelines, etc.
- Applicants must reflect in their application on the feasibility of the project in case of changes to the measures. Applicants should describe multiple scenarios in case the original plan cannot be executed (ranging from light changes to serious measures such as a lockdown).
Any questions about these changes or about your project proposal in the present situation? We are happy to help, so don’t hesitate to contact us, either by emailing your questions to email@example.com or by arranging a consult by telephone.
Do you wish to collaborate with an international partner in the field of cultural participation and/or cultural education? Or do you want to investigate what the available opportunities are? This grant helps you to exchange knowledge, to work with an international partner in the field of art and culture, and to grow your network.
Below is an animation film that tells you more about the scheme:
There are two application options for international collaboration:
- A development grant to explore the possibilities. Are you still seeking suitable partners? This grant helps you to explore the local situation and possibilities. By reporting on what you discover, others can benefit as well. This exploration can also be performed online.
- Collaboration grant to enable an international collaboration project. If you’ve already found a partner, then this project grant helps you finance your joint project. By reporting on the project afterwards, others can learn from your experiences.
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply as a Dutch cultural organisation, or as an independent professional in cultural education or participation if you have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Which criteria does the Fund consider?
To maximise the value of the projects for parties in the Netherlands, we ask that you share the results of your exploration or collaboration with relevant parties. The support scheme is open to projects in the fields of both cultural education and cultural participation. An educational project is always conducted together with school children or students, and a participation project is always conducted with culture makers (people who practice cultural activities in their leisure time).
- Your project is not due to begin in less than 13 weeks, or after more than 6 months, from the date of submitting your application.
- Your project has a maximum duration of 2 years.
- In case of a development grant, the requested sum can serve to cover 100% of the total costs. So you don’t need to invest any other money in the project.
- In case of a collaboration grant, the requested sum may serve to cover at most 50% of the total project costs.
- The ‘unforeseen’ budget item may not exceed 7% of the total costs.
You may not use more than 10% of the grant for material investments.
All documents are in Dutch. If you have any questions, please contact the Fund.